Prime Financial Credit Union (PFCU) believes in recognizing academic excellence and community involvement but realize a hardship of growing student loan debt exists. The Christine Timm Scholarship aims to provide relief to students who demonstrate leadership, integrity, and commitment. Be one of three (3) recipients of a $500 scholarship!
Please read all contests of this scholarship packet carefully. Incomplete submissions may result in disqualification.
- Open to PFCU primary account holders.
- Applicant must be pursuing secondary education at an accredited 4-year, 2-year or technical school in the 2021 – 2022 school year.
- Student must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 point scale at the end of the first semester.
- Must be a Class of 2021 graduating high school senior.
- Recipients will participate in an award ceremony at the Annual Meeting and/or provide a photo for media use.
- Application along with supporting documents must be complete, signed and returned to any PFCU branches by 5pm CT March 31, 2020. Applications may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Prime Financial Credit Union
5656 S. Packard Ave.
Cudahy, WI 53110
- Employees of Prime Financial Credit Union are not eligible for this scholarship program.
General Rules & Terms
- Applications will only be accepted starting January 11, 2020, through close of business day (5pm CT) on March 31, 2021.
- Recipients will be notified beginning May 3, 2020 via email and mail.
- Award will be disbursed on PFCU Annual meeting day.
- Recipients will be determined by the Scholarship Committee. All decisions are final.
- Incomplete submissions may result in disqualification.