Overdraft Services Authorization
What you need to know about overdrafts and overdraft fees.
We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans such as a link to another account, which may be less costly than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number.
- Automatic bill payments.
We will not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions without your consent:
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions.
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if Prime Financial Credit Union pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of $35.00 each time we pay an overdraft.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
What if I want Prime Financial Credit Union to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
If you want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, please
- Complete the Overdraft Services Authorization form to the left;
- Call Member Support at 414.486.4500;
- Email us at email@example.com; or
- Download and complete the form below and present it at a branch or mail it to: 5656 South Packard Avenue, Cudahy WI 53110.
Should you change your mind and decide you no longer want us to continue to authorize and pay overdrafts on your everyday debit card transactions, you may revoke your authorization at any time by contacting us either in person, by mail, by phone or online.
What Else You Should Know
Please review our Prime Privilege and Overdraft Protection disclosure.