Money management is an important life skill many wish they had learned when they were younger. Get a head start on developing good financial behavior with our Lil' Savers Club program.
An improved Lil' Savers Club is coming!
Starting August 1, our Lil' Savers Program will be improved to make learning about money fun and hands-on.
This exclusive club for members under the age of 12 makes the concept of money both simple to understand for youngsters and rewarding for parents and guardians. Open a Lil' Savers account and pass down this critical skill to the next generation!
Lil' Savers Club Benefits
- First $5 on Us - We'll deposit the first $5 into the share savings account! Deposit $20 to meet the savings minimum balance.
- Special Gift - New Lil' Savers accounts will receive a special gift at the time of the account opening.
- Birthday Bucks - Lil' Savers will receive a birthday card in the mail the month before their birthday along with gift certificate for a $10 deposit. Bring this gift certificate to any PFCU branch to redeem deposit. The Lil' Savers account holder must be present to earn Paw Points.
- Earn Paw Points with a Cash Card - Lil' Savers can earn Paw Points and track their progress with a handy Cash Card. Earn points by making a deposit of more than $10.00 (one point per visit). Earn additional points up to 4 times per year for good grades. Bring in your report card and receive a point for A's and B's, up to five (5) points per report card. The Lil' Savers account holder must be present to earn points.
- Parents Earn Too - Custodians of a Lil' Savers account can enjoy 0.20% APR Relationship Discount for auto loans, not to exceed max of 1.00% APR total in Relationship Discounts.
Meet Cash the Saint Bernard
Cash is a playful, lovable and loyal Saint Bernard here to encourage good financial habits and smart money decisions. He knows the importance of saving. He collects his allowance in his piggy bank and brings it with him wherever he goes. When his bank gets full, he stops by a local PFCU branch to make a deposit, earning himself Paw Points. Cash loves to see his money grow!
Back to School Supply Drive
We'll be collecting school supplies or monetary donations throughout the month of July to benefit Bruce-Guadalupe Community School in Milwaukee. Please donate new, unused supplies at any branch location.
Here is BGCS's Wish List:
- Bottles of Elmer's Glue
- Jumbo Sized Book Covers
- Pencil Sharpeners
- White Copy Paper
- Construction Paper
- Graph Paper
- Wide and College Ruled Loose Leaf Paper
- Flash Cards: multiplication, division, addition, subtraction
- Single and 3 Subject Spiral Bound Notebooks (Wide Ruled)
- Study Plastic Folders with 3 prong fasteners (Variety of Colors)
- Mini Spiral Notebook/Memo Pads
- Art Smocks
- Play dough (4 pack)
- Expo Markers
- Glue Sticks
- Children's Safety Scissors
- Index Cards
- 1.5" binders w/clear view front pocket
- 1" binders w/clear view front pocket
- Tissue Boxes
- Pocket Dividers with tabs for Binders
- Graph Paper
- 8 ct. Watercolor Paint Sets
- Mini Spiral Notebooks
- Wooden Rulers
- Composition Notebooks
- Pencils (No. 2)
- Pencil Boxes (6x9") or Cloth Pencil Bags
- Pens - Black, Blue, Red
- Highlighters - Yellow, Green, Pink
- Colored Pencils
- Crayola Markers (Thick and Thin)
- Crayola Crayons
- Big Pink Erasers
- 1" Binders
- Ear Buds/headphones (for literacy listening centers)
- 2" binders