New electronic document Provider
At Prime, we're always looking for better ways to serve you. We've switched providers to bring you a seamless experience that's secure, convenient and easy.
- No longer do you have to memorize two different logins; you'll only need your Prime Online login!
- Statements will now be accessible through our online banking platform, Prime Online. Simply login, go to the Accounts widget and click eDocuments.
- A new statement design provides a cleaner, easy to read format.
- Notices will be available electronically in the upcoming weeks!
Are you a current or first time eStatement user?
- Current eStatement User: eStatements users as of May 29, 2018, will continue to receive their statement electronically with an email notification.
- First Time eStatement User: To enroll in electronic statements, you must first be registered onto Prime Online with your Member Number and the primary's SSN or ITIN. If you are already registered, please use your username and password.
Having trouble with eDocuments access? Read our eDocuments Member Guide or give us a call at 414.486.4500 for assistance.